Immediate response to keep your business running
When the unexpected happens, you need a team of experts to respond quickly. Our 24-hour emergency response team is ready to roll when you need us. Capital understands that immediate attention is crucial and delays could lead to secondary damage.
While each property loss is unique, you can rely on our sense of urgency, flexibility and expertise in offering sound recovery solutions to reduce business interruption. Capital can be relied upon to protect clients’ assets and restore damaged property with limited disruption to daily operations.
Be prepared before disaster takes you by surprise…Partner with Capital Restoration through our complimentary ER Program.
Click here for more info.
- Education/higher education
- Commercial office
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Water Damage Restoration
- Moisture Mapping
- Emergency Structural Stabilization & Temporary Fencing
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Smoke Damage Cleaning & Deodorization
- Mold Removal Remediation
- Asbestos Abatement
- Document & Book Drying
- Professional Disinfectant Treatment
- Crime Scene Clean-Up
- Pack-Out, Moving & Storage
- Contents & Textile Cleaning
- Capital Improvement
Emergency Response Program
Looking for a go-to restoration company who knows your commercial facility inside and out? Check out our ERP page and see the benefits you can have by having a Water Mitigation Drying Agreement (ERP) in place in advance before your facility incurs any water damage.
- Priority response over non-ERP clients
- Guarantee allocation of drying equipment during storm/natural disaster
- Walkthrough and documentation of facility for records
- Thorough site survey and evaluation
- 24/7/365 Emergency Response
- Dedicated account manager
- Pre-established pricing schedule
- Pre-negotiated signed agreement